Early HSU Welcome Sign Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Early HSU Welcome Sign
- Content Description: Copy negative of a billboard in Abilene advertising Hardin-Simmons Univversity. The sign is in a field behind a fence, in front of a house, has a picture of a cowboy on the left, and is lit.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Keyword: Hardin-Simmons University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: billboards
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 89-05404-91
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth56233
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo