Mary-Francis Hall at Hardin-Simmons University Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mary-Francis Hall at Hardin-Simmons University
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of Mary Frances Hall at Hardin-Simmons University, a women's dorm built in 1916 and removed in 1978. The picture is of the front of the brick building, with a porch and balcony, viewed through trees.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: Hardin-Simmons University
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: Mary Frances Hall
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Place Box: northlimit=32.476064; eastlimit=-99.733535; southlimit=32.475585; westlimit=-99.733868;
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 89-05427-91
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth56255
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo