[Postcard of Surf at Old Orchard Beach] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Postcard of Surf at Old Orchard Beach]
Name: G. W. MorrisPlace of Publication: Portland, Me.
- Content Description: Postcard of a wave cresting off the shore of Old Orchard Beach. The letter on the back of the postcard is illegible, and the postcard is addressed to "Miss M. McFaddin Power Springs W. Va."
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : col. ; 9 x 14 cm
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Travel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Maine - Cumberland County - Portland
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: McFaddin-Ward House MuseumCode: MFWHM
- Accession or Local Control No: MFWHM_1988-11-0167
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth562564