Portrait of Infant Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Portrait of Infant
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of an oval portrait of Elwin Skiles as a baby, sitting in a wicker chair. He would later become President of Hardin-Simmons University.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: portraits
- Named Person: Skiles, Elwin
- Keyword: babies
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1910
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 90-05744-115
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth56339
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo