Two Oriental Children Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Two Oriental Children
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of an Asian girl holding a baby, standing in a field with trees.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: babies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1940
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 90-06021-116
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth56616
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo