[Nicolas Street School Photograph #1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Nicolas Street School Photograph #1]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Nicolas Street School in Uvalde, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 2592 x 1944 px.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Uvalde County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Uvalde County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Uvalde County - Uvalde
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=29.202266; east=-99.793162;
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Nicolas Street School], ark:/67531/metapth491895
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth567943