[J. W. and Cornelia Scarbrough Photograph #13] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [J. W. and Cornelia Scarbrough Photograph #13]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of J. W. and Cornelia Scarbrough House in Austin, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 640 x 480 px.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Travis County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Travis County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=30.281927; east=-97.74584;
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: J. W. and Cornelia Scarbrough House], ark:/67531/metapth491862
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth568014