Children on Steps Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Children on Steps
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of a young women sitting on steps. A young child leans against the wall. The women huddle close together, some leaning on others, to take the portrait. In the the background there is an archway to the other side of the building.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 90-06221-116
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth56818
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo