Spectators in Stands Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Spectators in Stands
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of the Faculty vs Trustees game at Simmons College in Abilene, Texas. Spectators sit and stand on the bleachers of the baseball field. One person holds an umbrella or parasol.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Baseball
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Games
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Faculty and Staff
- Keyword: trustees
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Hardin-Simmons University
- Keyword: Simmons College
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1914
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 90-06249-091
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth56845
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo