[Friedrech and Margaretha Hiller House Photograph #3] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Friedrech and Margaretha Hiller House Photograph #3]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Friedrech and Margaretha Hiller House in Victoria, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 800 x 600 px.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Victoria County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Victoria County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Victoria County - Victoria
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=28.821517; east=-97.009313;
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Friedrech and Margaretha Hiller House], ark:/67531/metapth491907
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth568463