[Gibson House Photograph #5] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Gibson House Photograph #5]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
- Creation: 2006
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Gibson House in Seguin, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 800 x 464 px.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Guadalupe County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Guadalupe County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Keyword: houses
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County - Seguin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=29.566908; east=-97.973542;
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Hugo and Georgia Gibson House], ark:/67531/metapth491842
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth568549