Exterior Buildings Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Exterior Buildings
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of the exterior of a building identified as Taylor County Courthouse in Abilene, Texas; the jail is also located in this building. Trees are surrounding the building, and there is snow on the ground.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: Taylor County Courthouse
- Keyword: Taylor County Jail
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1900
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 90-06282-120
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth56878
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo