[Men Carrying Equipment at Operation Recheck] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Men Carrying Equipment at Operation Recheck]
- Creation: 1958-02-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Glass slide of men carrying equipment, including water hoses and a large box, into a building during Operation Recheck in University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass positive, b&w ; 9 x 11 cm.
- Keyword: Operation Recheck
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of Texas
- Keyword: University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Hospitals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: hoses
- Keyword: boxes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1958-02-26
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2014Code: SG14
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_glass-20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth568875