[Photograph of Vicky Dodson by Wishing Well] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Vicky Dodson by Wishing Well]
- Creation: 1972
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Vicky Dodson, a McMurry College student, leaning against the wishing well on campus. A building is visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 18 x 13 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- History -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - McMurry University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: wishing wells
- Named Person: Dodson, Vicky
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1972
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry Photograph CollectionCode: MMPC
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL
- Accession or Local Control No: MMUL_03-12-07-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth572557