[Photograph of McMurry Bookstore Employees] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of McMurry Bookstore Employees]
- Creation: [1940..1960]
- No Language
- Content Description: A photograph of two McMurry College bookstore employees talking and laughing with one another. An assortment of merchandise hanging from hooks and laying on tables can be seen in the background, and a cash register can be seen in the foreground.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 11 x 17 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- History -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - McMurry University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Faculty and Staff
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: [1940..1960]
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry Photograph CollectionCode: MMPC
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL
- Accession or Local Control No: MMUL_01-01-24-009
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth573084