[Photograph of Students Walking Away from Classroom Building] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Students Walking Away from Classroom Building]
- Creation: 195u
- Content Description: A student promotion photograph of a group of students leaving a classroom building at McMurry College. A handwritten note on the back reads, "McMurry student promotion." Also, in the same hand, the white boarders of the photograph have written instructions to crop the photograph at certain measurements.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- History -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - McMurry University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: classrooms
- Keyword: students
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 195u
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry Photograph CollectionCode: MMPC
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL
- Accession or Local Control No: MMUL_02-02-02-008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth573593