[Construction of Jay-Rollins Library] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Construction of Jay-Rollins Library]
Printer: Taylor Publishing Co.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1963
- No Language
- Content Description: A photograph of the steel structure constructed for the Jay-Rollins Library at McMurry University in Abilene, Texas. The McMurry College Band Hall is visible in the background. A handwritten note on the back reads, "Building the library."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 7 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- History -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - McMurry University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Construction
- Keyword: Jay-Rollins Library
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Libraries
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Box: northlimit=32.429895; eastlimit=-99.750270; southlimit=32.429504; westlimit=-99.750728;
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry Photograph CollectionCode: MMPC
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL
- Accession or Local Control No: MMUL_02-02-04-028
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth573950