Texas Office of Public Insurance Counsel Strategic Plan: Fiscal Years 2007-2011 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Added Title Agency Strategic Plan For the Fiscal Years 2007-2011 Period
- Main Title Texas Office of Public Insurance Counsel Strategic Plan: Fiscal Years 2007-2011
- Serial Title Texas Office of Public Insurance Counsel Strategic Plan
- Added Title Submitted to the Governor's Office of Budget Planning and Policy and the Legislative Budget Board
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2007
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2008
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2009
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2010
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2011
Author: Texas. Office of Public Insurance Counsel.Creator Type: Organization
Other: Bordelon, RodContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Public Counsel
Name: Texas. Office of Public Insurance Counsel.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2006-07-07
- Content Description: Agency strategic plan for the Texas Office of Public Insurance Counsel describing the organization's planned services, activities, and other goals during fiscal years 2007 through 2011.
- Physical Description: 34 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Agencies
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas. Office of Public Insurance Counsel.
- Keyword: strategic planning
- Keyword: mission statements
- Keyword: agency assessments
- Keyword: performance measures
- Keyword: strategic plans
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Start Date: 2006
- End Date: 2011
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 59005933
- TxDoc Number: I1130.3 ST82
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth575933