The Advocate, Volume 4, Issue 5, September-October 1999 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Advocate, Volume 4, Issue 5, September-October 1999
- Serial Title The Advocate
Editor: Texas Natural Resource Conservation CommissionCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Natural Resource Conservation CommissionPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1999-09
- Content Description: Quarterly update providing information on environmental regulations for small businesses and local governments in Texas.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Small business -- Environmental aspects -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Small business -- Government policy -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environmental economics -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Environmentalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: environmental regulations
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Publication Title: The Advocate
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 51026666
- Accession or Local Control No: 99-05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth576099
- Display Note: "For and about small businesses and local governments affected by environmental regulations."
- Display Note: "The Advocate is published quarterly by the Small Business and Local Government Assistance (SBLGA) Program of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)."
- Display Note: "Disclaimer: This regulatory guidance publication does not take the place of the full, official TCEQ rules. It is intended only as a general explanation about selected parts of the rules."