Plaque taken from the Old Stacy Bridge, Coleman & McCulloch County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Plaque taken from the Old Stacy Bridge, Coleman & McCulloch County
- Creation: 2005-08-01
- Digitized: 2005-08-12
- Content Description: Plaque taken from the Old Stacy Bridge, Coleman County. "Built by Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co. Hess and Skinner Agts. Leavenworth Kansas. McCulloch County Judge Harvey Walker, McCulloch County Commissioners Joe Williams, J. J. Armor, J.L. Smith, H. E. McBride, W. S. Dickenson, J. R. Gault, J. P. Sheridan. Coleman County Judge T. J. White, Coleman County Commissioners Jno. R. Havens, S.H. Brown, J. M. Parker, D. T. Chllis. Taken from Old Stacy Bridge 1962."
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Monuments
- Keyword: plaques
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Coleman County - Coleman
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Accession or Local Control No: dscn0812
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5762