L.I.P. Bulletin, Volume 4, Spring 2010 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title L.I.P. Bulletin, Volume 4, Spring 2010
- Serial Title Landowner Incentive Program Bulletin
Author: Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Kalmbach, ArleneCreator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department.Place of Publication: Austin, TexasAdditional Info: Landowner Incentive Program
- Creation: 2010-21
- Content Description: Annual newsletter containing articles about issues of importance to Texas landowners.
- Physical Description: 12 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Landowners -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Environmentalism
- Keyword: land restoration
- Keyword: environmental preservation
- Keyword: conservation
- Keyword: cultural resources
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 228650921
- TxDoc Number: P400.6 L236
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth576238