Strategic Plan for the Fiscal Years 2011-2015 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Strategic Plan for the Fiscal Years 2011-2015
Author: Texas Department of Licensing and RegulationCreator Type: Organization
Author: Texas Commission of Licensing and RegulationCreator Type: Organization
- Submission Date: 2010-06-18
- Content Description: This report provides an external/internal assessment from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation as well as agency goals to manage costs.
- Physical Description: 114 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Agencies
- Keyword: strategic planning
- Keyword: agency assessment
- Keyword: organizational structure
- Keyword: mission statements
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: strat plan 2011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth576256