AMCO Manufacturing Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title AMCO Manufacturing
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of three men working on machines at the Amco Manufacturing building in Abilene, Texas. There are several machines on the work floor that are not being used.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: machines
- Keyword: men
- Keyword: Amco Manufacturing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1958~
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 92-07751-124
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth57660
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro