Texas school recycling guide Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas school recycling guide
Author: Texas Commission on Environmental QualityCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Commission on Environmental QualityPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2011-07
- Content Description: This manual is designed to help you recycle at school.
- Physical Description: ii, 1-16 pages : ill, table.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School recycling programs -- Texas -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Keyword: recyclable materials
- Keyword: waste audit
- Keyword: containers
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: txcs-0559
- OCLC: 814509162
- TxDoc Number: N330.5 SCH65 2012
- Series Number: GI-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth577058