Lyndon B. Johnson Day In Abilene Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lyndon B. Johnson Day In Abilene
- Creation: 1957~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of three formally dressed men talking; at a banquet hall.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: Democratic Party
- Keyword: men
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1957~
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 92-07862-124
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth57781
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro