Biographical Encyclopedia of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Biographical Encyclopedia of Texas
Name: Southern Pub. Co.Place of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1880
- Content Description: This book is a biographical view of Texas and its history. The book uses many narratives of the individuals who helped shape Texas history. The book has various content including: the pioneer days of Texas, Texas' transition from a Mexican state to being part of the United States, and the wars that Texas citizens took part in.
- Physical Description: 300 p. front., 34 port. 32 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 1843096
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5827
- Display Note: Copy 1: Gift; Estate of Mrs. C.S. Scott. Copy 1: ex.coll. Anson Jones Family library. Gift/50.00 INTX 101019 c.2 INTX