Biographical Encyclopedia of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Biographical Encyclopedia of Texas
Name: Southern Publishing CompanyPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1880
- Content Description: Biographical view of Texas and its history including narratives of the individuals who helped shape Texas history and information about important point in history including: the pioneer days of Texas, Texas' transition from a Mexican state to being part of the United States, and the wars in which Texas citizens took part.
- Physical Description: 300 p., 34 port. ; 32 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Keyword: biographies
- Keyword: histories
- Keyword: encyclopedias
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Biography.
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: annex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Has Format: Biographical Encyclopedia of Texas, ark:/67531/metapth846128
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 1843096
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5827
- Display Note: Copy 1: Gift; Estate of Mrs. C.S. Scott. Copy 1: ex.coll. Anson Jones Family library. Gift/50.00 INTX 101019 c.2 INTX