Message from the President of the United States to the two houses of Congress at the commencement of the Second Session of the Twenty-Eighth Congress. December 3, 1844. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Message from the President of the United States to the two houses of Congress at the commencement of the Second Session of the Twenty-Eighth Congress. December 3, 1844.
- Series Title 28th Congress, 2d Session, [Senate [Ex. Doc.]]; 1
Author: United States. President (1841-1845 : Tyler)Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of State.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Washington, Washington
Name: Gales and SeatonPlace of Publication: Washington
- Creation: 1844
- Digitized: 2005-09-02
- Content Description: Message: pp. -18; Documents from the Department of State, accompanying the President's message ... : pp. -112; Report of the Secretary of War; pp. -129.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Presidents
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: annex
- Coverage Date: 1844
- Is part of serial 449, published 1845.
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Accession or Local Control No: atg0134
- OCLC: 15357379
- Government Documents No.: Congressional Serial Set No. 449
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5829
- Display Note: Serial 449.