Rules for the courts of Texas: adopted by order of the Supreme Court at Tyler on the first day of December, A.D. 1877: together with amendments thereto at various times up to the close of the Austin term, A.D. 1890 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rules for the courts of Texas: adopted by order of the Supreme Court at Tyler on the first day of December, A.D. 1877: together with amendments thereto at various times up to the close of the Austin term, A.D. 1890
Compiler: Morse, Charles SCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Clerk, Supreme Court, Austin, Texas
Author: Texas. CourtsCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Texas
Name: Eugene von BoeckmannPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1890
- Digitized: 2005-08-22
- Content Description: This book contains rules for the Supreme Court of the state of Texas. Also includes pictures of the justices of the Texas Supreme Court in 1846 and 1888.
- Physical Description: Book 50, xii p. :. ill. ; 21cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Court rules -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1877
- End Date: 1890
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 19447106
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000