Gammel's Rules of the Courts of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Gammel's Rules of the Courts of Texas
Author: Moffett, James WilliamCreator Type: Personal
Name: Gammell's Book StorePlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1922
- Digitized: 2005-09-08
- Content Description: A book containing Gammel's rules for the courts of Texas. Some of the court rules included are: briefing rules, Texas Supreme Court rules, Civil Appeals Court rules, Criminal Appeals Court rules, District and County Court rules, and rules for being admitted to the Bar.
- Physical Description: 69 p. ; 21 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 6295513
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5836
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000