Lorenzo de Zavala to Stephen F. Austin, November 30th 1835 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lorenzo de Zavala to Stephen F. Austin, November 30th 1835
Author: Zavala, Lorenzo deCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Zavala, Lorenzo de, 1788-1836
- Creation: 1835-11-30
- Digitized: 2005-06-24
- Content Description: Concerning a league of land for his family, the Consultation, and his general situation. Austin’s instruction to Gail Borden about Zavala’s land are included with this document.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Lorenzo de Zavala
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Coverage Date: 1835-11-30
Name: Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas RevolutionaryCode: LDO
Name: Humanities Texas GrantCode: HT
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Accession or Local Control No: ZV13
- Display Note: Lynchburg, A.L.S., 3 pp.