Message of Governor T.M. Campbell to the thirtieth legislature of Texas, to which is appended the State Democratic Platform adopted at Dallas, Texas, August 13, 1906. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Message of Governor T.M. Campbell to the thirtieth legislature of Texas, to which is appended the State Democratic Platform adopted at Dallas, Texas, August 13, 1906.
Author: Campbell, Thomas MitchellCreator Type: Personal
Name: House of RepresentativesPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1907-01-16
- Digitized: 2005-09-08
- Content Description: This book contains a message from Governor T.M. Campbell to the Texas legislature. The content of the book is concerned with various political matters, mainly involving the Texas House of Representatives.
- Physical Description: 8,  p. ; 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Governors
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 12044267
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000