Message of Governor T.M. Campbell to the first called session of the thirtieth legislature of Texas: together with the proclamation of the Governor convening the legislature in extra-ordinary session. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Message of Governor T.M. Campbell to the first called session of the thirtieth legislature of Texas: together with the proclamation of the Governor convening the legislature in extra-ordinary session.
Author: Campbell, Thomas MitchellCreator Type: Personal
Name: House of RepresentativesPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1907-04-17
- Digitized: 2005-09-08
- Content Description: This document is a message to the legislature of Texas from Governor T.M. Campbell. The purpose of the message was to get the legislature prepared to discuss laws concerning: simplification of court proceedings in the state of Texas, making telephone companies transmit other telephone companies messages, fair and lawful taxing of its citizens, increase business fees of both domestic and foreign businesses, and any other matters relating to the Constitution of Texas.
- Physical Description: 8,  p. ; 23 cm.
- Keyword: Legislation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Governors
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1907-04-12
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 12044267
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000