Message of Gov. J. S. Hogg to the twenty-third Legislature of Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Message of Gov. J. S. Hogg to the twenty-third Legislature of Texas.
Author: Hogg, J.S. (James S.)Creator Type: Personal
Name: Press of Deaf-Mute InstitutePlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1893-01-12
- Digitized: 2005-09-09
- Content Description: This document is a message to Texas legislature from Governor J. S. Hogg. The document was a call to action concerning the matters of: railroad bonds and stocks, municipal indebtedness, land corporations, the railway commission, land and county boundaries, state banks, public education, mechanics' liens, convict labor, indigent ex-confederates, taxation, criminal laws, deadly weapons, lotteries, injunctions, stock quarantine, charities, board of pardon advisers, and the overall condition of the state of Texas.
- Physical Description: 28 p. ; 24 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Governors
- Keyword: Legislation
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 8229319
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000