Message of Governor James S. Hogg to the twenty-fourth legislature of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Message of Governor James S. Hogg to the twenty-fourth legislature of Texas
Author: Hogg, J.S. (James S.)Creator Type: Personal
Name: B.C. Jones & Co.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1895
- Digitized: 2005-09-09
- Content Description: This message is about the condition of the state of Texas at the time the message was written. The book contains information about Texas' economics, government money allocation, organizations, and other issues relating to Texas at that time.
- Physical Description: 48 p. ; 24 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Governors
- Keyword: Legislation
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1895-01-08
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 8229359
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5862
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000