Initial messages of Governor W. P. Hobby to the thirty-sixth legislature, state of Texas: Jan. 14, 1919 and Jan. 22, 1919. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Initial messages of Governor W. P. Hobby to the thirty-sixth legislature, state of Texas: Jan. 14, 1919 and Jan. 22, 1919.
Author: Hobby, W. P.Creator Type: Personal
Name: A. C. Baldwin and SonsPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2005-09-09
- Content Description: Message from Governor Hobby to Texas Legislature. Message is pertaining to the condition of the state, legislation, and money related issues.
- Physical Description: 33 p. ; 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Governors
- Keyword: Legislation
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 8247425
- Display Note: Caption title./Printed at the order of Simple Resolution no. 31.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000