[Medical Association Application: I. N. Watson, MD] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Medical Association Application: I. N. Watson, MD]
Compiler: State Medical Association of TexasCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1947~
- Content Description: Application submitted by Dr. I. N. Watson for membership in the State Medical Association of Texas. It includes background related to education, specialties, and other professional information.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm. + 1 photograph (b&w ; 13 x 9 cm., on page 28 x 22 cm.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: State Medical Association of Texas -- Records and correspondence.
- Medical Subject Headings: Societies, Medical
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- Keyword: professional associations
- Keyword: membership applications
- Keyword: University of Oklahoma
- Keyword: otolaryngologists
- Keyword: bronchoesophagologists
- Named Person: Watson, I. N.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County
- Coverage Date: 1947~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2014Code: SG14
Name: University of Texas Health Science Center LibrariesCode: UTHSC
- Accession or Local Control No: UTHSC_BCMS-143
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth586574