[Men Standing by Jeep] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Men Standing by Jeep]
- Creation: 1945
- Content Description: Photograph of five men looking at a Jeep with an open hood in a field. Trees are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Firefighters
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Keyword: Jeeps
- Keyword: trees
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Plants
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1945
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2014Code: SG14
Name: Fire Museum of TexasCode: FMTX
- Accession or Local Control No: FMTX_1984-451
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth586875