Official report to the House of Representatives of the 58th Legislature of Texas Page: 19 of 94
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
II. Citizens State Bank and Trust Company Account. Apprcximately $33,000
was deposited from 1958 to 1960. Of this sum, approximately $17,000 were identifiable
items including these checks:
1. 12/20/58-$2,500 from M. Ulmer, marked "commission on Producers Investment
2i 3/5/59-$6,250 from J. W. Baton.
3. 5/28/59-$600 from M. Ulmer, marked "commission. "
4. 2/3/60-$3,450 from M. Ulmer, marked "commission."
5. 6/13/60-$1,500 from M. Ulmer, marked "on account. "
6. 8/5/60-$1,500 from M. Ulmer, marked "commission. "
7. 12/22/60-$1,750 from M. Ulmer, marked "commission. "
III. East Texas Bank in Longview. In 1961-62, $3,700 was deposited here.
This account was opened November 24, 1961 by a $1,027.23 check payable to G. U.
Yoachum, Trustee, and endorsed by him to Decker.
2. On March 3, 1962, $2,200.00 was deposited.
3. April 24, 1962-$482.00 was deposited.
IV. R. C. Brin, Trustee, account in the Republic National Bank in Dallas.
$9,000.00 was deposited in two years. These funds were then transferred to the
Dallas Federal Savings
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
Texas Legislature. House of Representatives. General Investigating Committee. Official report to the House of Representatives of the 58th Legislature of Texas, book, 1963; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth5869/m1/19/: accessed October 24, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; .