Official report to the House of Representatives of the 58th Legislature of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Official report to the House of Representatives of the 58th Legislature of Texas
Author: Texas Legislature. House of Representatives. General Investigating CommitteeCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Austin, Texas
Name: State of TexasPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1963
- Digitized: 2005-09-09
- Content Description: v. 1. Slant hole investigations.--v. 2. Hurricane Carla. Basketball investigation. Fish and game inquiry.
- Physical Description: 2 v.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Basketball
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Fishing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Oil Wells
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Time Period: oil-gas
- Coverage Date: 1963
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 5434630
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5869
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000