[Portrait of Thomas Falconer] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Thomas Falconer]
- Series Title Thomas Falconer Correspondence
- Creation: 1854-08
- Content Description: Photograph of Thomas Falconer wearing judge's robes and a wig, seated next to a table with books. Handwritten text on the back says: "Thomas Falconer, Judge of County Court, August 1854." Falconer was a member of the 1841 Texan Santa Fe expedition.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: portraits
- Named Person: Falconer, Thomas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - County Judges
- Keyword: Texan Santa Fe Expedition
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Falconer, Thomas, -- 1805-1882.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: England
- Coverage Date: 1854-08
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Edward A. Clark Texana CollectionsCode: EDCLARK
Name: Southwestern UniversityCode: SOUTHUN
- Rights Statement: Available for research use; permission needed for publication.
- Accession or Local Control No: Falconer-TranscriptsAndCopies-Photograph-SM
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth586979
- Display Note: Funded in part by the Institute of Museum & Library Services and the Texas State Library & Archives Commission (2015).