Messages of Pat M. Neff, Governor of Texas to the thirty-seventh legislature Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Messages of Pat M. Neff, Governor of Texas to the thirty-seventh legislature
Author: Neff, Pat M.Creator Type: Personal
Name: A.C. Baldwin, state printersPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1921
- Digitized: 2005-09-07
- Content Description: This document is a message to the legislature of Texas from Governor Pat M. Neff. The document calls for political reform in many areas of the government and was written to encourage legislative law makers to take action.
- Physical Description: 36 p.
- Keyword: Legislation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Governors
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 2502811
- Display Note: Issued from the Governor's Office, Jan. to April, 1921.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000