The Clyde Co. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Clyde Co.
- Creation: 1963
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a crane moving gravel at the air base at Racine, Wisconsin. There is another crane and more equipment in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: cranes
- Keyword: air bases
- Keyword: equipment
- Keyword: machinery
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Wisconsin - Racine County - Racine
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 92-08849-124
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo