[A receipt for Zavala's purchase of Clarets and decanters, October 18, 1830] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A receipt for Zavala's purchase of Clarets and decanters, October 18, 1830]
Author: Botique of Sayer and GatesCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Botique of Sayer and Gates, New York
- Creation: 1830-10-18
- Content Description: Zavala's receipt for the purchase of decanters and a pair of clarets. New York, October 18, 1830.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Zavala, Lorenzo de, 1788-1836. -- Archives.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Lorenzo de Zavala
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Food and Cooking
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: receipts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - New York - Kings County - New York City - Brooklyn Borough
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1830-10-18
Name: Humanities Texas GrantCode: HT
Name: Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas RevolutionaryCode: LDO
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: txu-dezavala-6-10181830
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5894