[A French sales receipt for champagne, May 18, 1831] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A French sales receipt for champagne, May 18, 1831]
Translator: Shaw, Donna BethContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1831-05-18
- Content Description: A French sales receipt for champagne and other items. Paris , May 18, 1831.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Zavala, Lorenzo de, 1788-1836. -- Archives.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Grocery Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Lorenzo de Zavala
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: France - Île-de-France Region - Département de Ville de Paris - Paris
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1831-05-18
Name: Humanities Texas GrantCode: HT
Name: Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas RevolutionaryCode: LDO
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: txu-dezavala-6-05181831
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5902