Cotton Field Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cotton Field
- Creation: 1958
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a large, unpicked field of cotton plants.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Cotton
- Keyword: cotton fields
- Keyword: crop production
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1958
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 93-09026-124
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth59112
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo