[Land grant title to John Bevil granted by Lorenzo de Zavala, October 29, 1834]] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Land grant title to John Bevil granted by Lorenzo de Zavala, October 29, 1834]]
Author: General Land office of the State of TexasCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Austin, Tx
- Creation: 1915-12-22
- Content Description: Title of Possession of Land given to John Bevil October 28, 1834. Included are all the legal transactions made between Texas Government and authorized persons included in Bevil's Title of Land process. This copy is a translated copy by P.H. Buckley.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- To 1846.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Land grants -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Lorenzo de Zavala
- Keyword: Bevil, John
- Keyword: Nixson, Jorge Anto
- Keyword: Hotchkiss, A.
- Keyword: Carriere, Joseph
- Keyword: Burton, I. W.
- Keyword: Leplicher, J.
- Keyword: Henrie, Arthur
- Keyword: Buckley, P. H.
- Keyword: Robinson, J. T.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nacogdoches County - Nacogdoches
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1834-10-28
Name: Humanities Texas GrantCode: HT
Name: Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas RevolutionaryCode: LDO
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: txu-dezavala-4-10291834
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5914
- Display Note: This is an English translated copy of the Title of Possession of Land dated October 29, 1834 given to John Bevil. It was translated to English by P.H. Buckley on December 20, 1915.