Pipes #1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pipes #1
- Creation: 1962
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of two long rows of pipes in a large dirt lot.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: pipes
- Keyword: construction
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1962
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 93-09140-124_01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth59251
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo