[Letter from Santa Anna ordering retreat of the Mexican Army, April 22, 1836] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Santa Anna ordering retreat of the Mexican Army, April 22, 1836]
Author: Santa Anna, Antonio Lopez deCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Santa Anna, Antonio Lopez de, 1794?-1876.
Translator: Martinez-Serna, Jose GabrielContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1836-04-22
- Content Description: Letter from Santa Anna: Santa Anna's military orders withdrawing Mexican troops from the San Jacinto battlefield, April 22, 1836.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1821-1861.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: San Jacinto, Battle of, Tex., 1836
- Keyword: military retreats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Walker County - San Jacinto
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1836-04-22
Name: Humanities Texas GrantCode: HT
Name: Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas RevolutionaryCode: LDO
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: txu-dezavala-3-04221830
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5928