[Report of sales of property real and personal belonging of Zavala's estate sold to Henry Fock, September 28, 1841] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Report of sales of property real and personal belonging of Zavala's estate sold to Henry Fock, September 28, 1841]
Author: Moreland, J.M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: JM Moreland, Probate Judge of Harris County Republic of Texas
- Creation: 1841-09-28
- Content Description: Report of sales of property real and personal belonging to Zavala sold to Henry Fock. Harris County, September 28, 1841.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- To 1846.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Zavala, Lorenzo de, 1788-1836. -- Archives.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Lorenzo de Zavala
- Keyword: Fock, Henry M.
- Keyword: Moreland, J.M.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Coverage Date: 1841-09-28
Name: Humanities Texas GrantCode: HT
Name: Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas RevolutionaryCode: LDO
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: txu-dezavala-2-09281841
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5948