Judge Henry Francis Long #3 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Judge Henry Francis Long #3
- Creation: 1955
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a portrait of a man identified as Judge Henry Francis Long. He was a judge in Taylor County.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - County Judges
- Named Person: Long, Henry Francis
- Keyword: Justice of the Peace
- Keyword: portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1955
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 93-09322-124_03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth59481
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo